hello all

blackrose

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
20
Age
46
Location
Loughlin-Nevada
Occupation
I work at a casino
:) hi am blackrose my real names Piper its a nic name 4 Pinelepe. im marius' best friend im new here and hope to get along well with everyone . oh yeah i'll b the second bar fairy here lol
 
Nice too meet you.

I hope you like it here. Btw, I love your signature & avatar.
 
thank u it was inspired by marius and her strange love 4 tinkerbell and fairy'z. lol that girl is a trip but hey i love her.
 
yeah i love her more.*snickerz* im glad u came through its gonna be a lot more fun here with u here wait till marius sees . great now there's 2 bar fairy's yikes .
 
good 2 see u came chica. cool sig hope u like it here i kno i do.
 
Disney and Final Fantasy. Wow, you must all love Kingdom Hearts. =DD

Welcome to the forum. Have a good stay. (Please, stay long. :O)
 
Nice to meet you too! Great me and you can be good friends just like marius, dr, and me are!! lol. JK I am friends with like everybody on here lol. Names Kelley
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top