F foverff Onion Knight Member Joined Aug 13, 2005 Messages 2 Aug 13, 2005 #1 Hello eveyone!! My name is LongKai.I am a Chinese. I like ff very much,but my English is no good.
devilmog Freelancer Member Joined Jun 6, 2005 Messages 12 Age 37 Location Thailand Occupation student Aug 17, 2005 #2 Hello, Longkai. My English is not good too, I can't comment as much. Hope to see you around.
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Aug 17, 2005 #3 I hope you come back often
W WaiMeow Onion Knight Member Joined Aug 2, 2005 Messages 4 Aug 18, 2005 #4 Nice to meet to you~ I'm a Chinese too~~~
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Aug 19, 2005 #6 Well...it's good to see Final Fantasy rules all over the world... FF rules!!!
G gcarev10 Dragoon Member Joined Sep 6, 2005 Messages 486 Age 51 Location Where Dimension Interval Occupation no job RPG Name Psycho Mantis Oct 16, 2005 #7 my is not good allso so what hello my baby.
Zerlina Black Mage Member Joined Mar 26, 2005 Messages 293 Age 37 Location Canada Website www.freewebs.com Occupation Lots of stuff RPG Name Fortuna Oct 16, 2005 #8 Hello! Welcome to the forum. I'm half Chinese .
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Oct 16, 2005 #9 Welcome, and nice to meet you
Arkacia Paladin Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 805 Age 62 Location Australia Website cresmoon.com Occupation Cat Wrangler RPG Name Sasami Oct 17, 2005 #10 We have an introduction thread stickied in the Off topic forum. Please use it. While we do welcome new members, we don't need lots of intro threads . **Closed**
We have an introduction thread stickied in the Off topic forum. Please use it. While we do welcome new members, we don't need lots of intro threads . **Closed**