Hello.

piano's sad song

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2009
Messages
4
Location
Windber PA
Occupation
high school student lol
Hey im new to ffnet. although its not the first time ive been on a vBulletin forum before. I love the final fantasies. i own ff tactics, dirge of cerberus, x, x-2, and xii. and my close friend has vii, viii, and crisis core. i also love the kingdom hearts games. i own I,II, com, re:com. im making an introductory thread cause... well... im new? and i did it on the other forum i belong to so it made sense to me :rolleyes:

nice to meet you all???
 
well its nice to meet you too, this place has kindof been dead for a while just to let you know.
 
as in going to war? weren't u guyz withdrawing n errything?
 
There will be many hours of entertainment in video format that I will be glad to share with the community. Afghanistanimation '09!
 
oh, good to know to know that you got people with you with enough free time to be fimliming around -_-``` but it would still b intrestin

i don care how hard ur drills were, hope u dont see any action ;p
 
Hey im new to ffnet. although its not the first time ive been on a vBulletin forum before. I love the final fantasies. i own ff tactics, dirge of cerberus, x, x-2, and xii. and my close friend has vii, viii, and crisis core. i also love the kingdom hearts games. i own I,II, com, re:com. im making an introductory thread cause... well... im new? and i did it on the other forum i belong to so it made sense to me :rolleyes:

nice to meet you all???


Hi !
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.
 
name+number alone almost alwayZ = bot

*starts lookin suspiciously at rissole all over again*

oh n thar'z the sig link too, surely 'nough it IZ one ^_^
 
Last edited:
if thats a bot im impressed. it quoted from THIS thread and said hi to ppl at FFNET...if it were a bot, im scared for the future *shivers*
 
@rissole: you prolly dont remember it, but i told that to ya in your face (accusin u of bein some kind of advanced bot or sumtin); but you just said that it's the name you use everywhere

@clief: join the club, there was a point when I used to accuse actual ppl for being nonsense-posting bots n i hailed the bots for their activity and meaningfull discussionz.. I guees i'm back to that point again >.<
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top