help me, please!

simi87

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
May 1, 2006
Messages
83
Age
39
Location
Bergamo, Italy
Occupation
i'm a student
i can't found an economizer... someone knows where i can found it? please...
 
The Economizer- a very good Relic, to be sure- can be stolen by an Aquila, by Morphing the dinosaurs in the Dinosaur Forest, or by wasting your Gem Box in the Colloseum. I'd recommend just stealing one, although I probably left out some other ways of obtaining it. Still, I usually get the Ragnarok Sword to get the Illumina, but meh.
 
If you have completed the psone version before have a look in the bestiary of monsters in the bonus section, it tells you what each monster drops and what items it is possible to steal from them.
 
I take it you want an economiser. There are several birds which are identical in appearance to aquila in the world of ruin which have different names that you can get an economiser from or morph them into useful items.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top