Help needed!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Can someone tell me what order I must kill those monters(I forgot what they are called) that are in that spaceship?
 
u mean tropator(or sommat like that) the monster u fight when u board ragnorak?
if its them they have to be killed in a certain order im not sure which order but look at the walkthrough it will tell u if u dont do it in order they will keep comin
 
There's no special order to it. The trick is to kill 2 monsters of the same color in a row. For example, if you kill a red monster, you must kill the other red monster next. If you kill a monster with a different color after the first red, the first red will be revived (by the second red one or something). It may require some thinking and planning even when you know this, but it's not really that difficlt. There is a hint somewhere on the ship that explains this, that's how you are supposed to find out how to solve it, but you have to search for it :)
 
There was a hint at the Ragnarock cockpit that specifies that you have to kill the Propagators in pairs of colors in order to keep them from reviving each other...
So there is no specific order just fight the monsters with the same color respectively...
 
ShadowHeart said:
There's no special order to it. The trick is to kill 2 monsters of the same color in a row. For example, if you kill a red monster, you must kill the other red monster next. If you kill a monster with a different color after the first red, the first red will be revived (by the second red one or something). It may require some thinking and planning even when you know this, but it's not really that difficlt. There is a hint somewhere on the ship that explains this, that's how you are supposed to find out how to solve it, but you have to search for it :)
Oh no, I really have to go in order. You mean threr is no special trick. Of course I don't know if I ever past that lever. Everytime I try to go in order like for example if I killed the red monster then go down stairs to find the other red one the green monster would attack me, as many time as I tried to avoid him I can't. Oh man how am I ever gonna past this level I guest I will be on this lever for few more months.
 
after killing the red one, when you enter in the room on the left you must run fastly on the door on the left, if you are quickly you can avoid him... Also you can use death on all the monster but not on the yellow
 
Yes, you can run past some of the monsters if you time it correctly.
 
what to say yes u mast run from the monster if is not colord much from urs previus batle, or u cant do all thing from start but that is like u go i circle.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top