- Joined
- Jul 30, 2006
- Messages
- 4,242
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Ragnarok
- Occupation
- Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
- RPG Name
- John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
Title 
The characters I use are: Squall, Rinoa and Selphie.
I've been trying to use Rinoa's Comine Limit Break so that I can use Invincible Moon, but it just doesn't seem to come. If this succeeds or not, I make Squall use Aura on Selphie, so that she can last a little longer to find "The End" in her Roulette Limit Break. I've read this technique in a walkthrough, although in vain. I've ran into The End a couple of times, but I hit the button so fast that it passes right in from of my eyes >.<
Oh, by the way, I hope I'm not confusing Omega Weapon with Ultima Weapon =P
The characters I use are: Squall, Rinoa and Selphie.
I've been trying to use Rinoa's Comine Limit Break so that I can use Invincible Moon, but it just doesn't seem to come. If this succeeds or not, I make Squall use Aura on Selphie, so that she can last a little longer to find "The End" in her Roulette Limit Break. I've read this technique in a walkthrough, although in vain. I've ran into The End a couple of times, but I hit the button so fast that it passes right in from of my eyes >.<
Oh, by the way, I hope I'm not confusing Omega Weapon with Ultima Weapon =P
Last edited: