Help please

Should I play baseball for one season to get a game?


  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .

Squall Leonhart

Balamb Headmaster
Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2005
Messages
743
Age
32
Location
Balamb Garden
Occupation
school
RPG Name
Squall
My mom said if I join little leage baseball for one season she would buy me a $50-$60 game! But I don't like baseball.
 
thats cruel man how long do you have to do it for a season?....ask urself is it worth it ,or play the card " i thought you loved the person i am not what some couch trains me to be <sob> maybe wash the car for 3 months ,i dont think ur mum should bribe you at all but if the game means so much to you so be it....

i voted yes if its a ff game i do it until i was kicked out ....hehehe thats an idea .
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, why not? :p You may learn to like baseball, and it's excercise.. And if you can't afford the game on your own.. ;)

Oh and I merged your accident non-poll thread with this one, and edited slimcloud's 2 posts together, in case you were wondering.
 
I say go aheadif you want to. Nothing wrong with a wittle Bribe! :rolleyes: :p ;) :)
 
Only two or three people can do it. Not normall members.
 
I don't think it affects the gil system. Shaggy, Shadow, and Arkica or something like that can do it. I think
 
If it means money to buy FFs then I already got my uniform! :D
 
well batter up coz if theres anff involved id join,so which game is it then?
ive realised how to edit already thanks shadow!!!!! :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
This is about Squall Leonhart not me. I'm just saying that if I had the oppertunity I would do it.
 
slimcloud, don't worry about merging, that's something only admins and mods can do, right now only me, Arkacia and Shaggy. And it doesn't affect your Gil. A posted post increases your Gil, you don't lose Gil when a post is deleted.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top