Help!

Squall Leonhart

Balamb Headmaster
Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2005
Messages
743
Age
32
Location
Balamb Garden
Occupation
school
RPG Name
Squall
I need help leveling up. A bunch of people are on level 16, 17, and even 18!:eek:
So members like Tiny Bronco and Squall Lionhart who are the hightest leveled people I've seen please tell me your secret. :)
 
...to your disappointment there is no secret......if you don't believe it check the top 10
at the Battle Hall of Fame....
 
Just keep fighting, heal when you run out of HP, keep fighting. It took around 150 battles I think for me to move from level 19 to level 20 lol.
 
im fight to my hp is zero after that im go and do texts in the forums last im go and buy more life at the healing centre
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top