Helps!

Tifa-chan

Paladin
Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
899
Age
36
Location
Edge
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
Occupation
Waiter at a local resturant/bar
RPG Name
Tifa
Okay I need help with two things please!

I need any advice on how to get past a part in VII.

I am currently at the part were you are running around as Cid, and have to stop a train before it crashes. Now this is what I need help with. I just can't get past this part. My sister tried to tell me that I have to be a level 50 or higher...but I don't know.

Second

I need to know where I can find, so VERY High quality screen caps from Advent Children so I can make some really good renders. I would make them on my own...but I don't know how to make screen caps. XD

Thanks Minna-san

Tifa
 
All you have to do is jump the train cars and fight the different enemies found on each car. When you get to the end, Cid will attempt to stop the train, try that 3x and he will stop it...avoiding what's left of Corel.
 
First, you do not need to be level 50 or up. Tell your sister to quit making stuffs up. Second, just do as reason said. Battle your way up to the lead car and Cid will do some pointless talking. Then a screen will pop up saying alternate the levers simaltaneously (at the same time). I think you have to hit (at the same time) the up button and triangle. Then the down button and x. This should stop the train.
 
Regardless of what you do with the levers after several tries, cid will start swearing and will halt the train. The only thing which matters is the train stopping before the time limit is up.
 
okay. Guess I will just have to try again. Thanks, now I don't have to keep running around trying to level up *although it couldn't hurt* It's just one fight I got onto on the 4 or 5 car of the train that did me in. He was tough!
 
I panicked when I first tried to stop the train--and I screwed up. Don't worry about what level you are, because your sister just made that up. Just think about the rewards (huge materia & Ultima materia!) and you'll do it, if you haven't done so already. >_^
 
Figured I would let you all know. I got past it today! So yay!

Okay so now can someone answer the second question I had? XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top