Hey Shadow!

Lol maybe ;)

What kind of colors would you like? Fireish, blue, anything else? And any special requests for the background that the text appears on? :)
 
Sorry Shaggy.. I can't do it. Something's happened and I'm feeling very sad and depressed atm, and probably will for quite a while.. so don't have the motivation to do much of anything :/
 
Not so sure about that..

My fiancé broke our engagement.. and I have little to no strength to do anything anymore.
 
Thats got to be harsh...I'm so sorry to here that
 
Last edited:
I'm better.. but not completely over it yet. It actually wasn't until 4 days ago that I could talk ("talk", she messaged me on ICQ) to her for the first time since she broke up and I could clear some things up about what happened and why. I haven't been able to really get started with getting over her until now because there was so many things I didn't understand. But yeah, to put it short, it's getting better.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top