hey wait for me!

Tifa-chan

Paladin
Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
899
Age
36
Location
Edge
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
Occupation
Waiter at a local resturant/bar
RPG Name
Tifa
Okay so I wont be on a lot this weekend, and most of you already know why... and so enless I get a lot of chances to sneek on like this...forget me being on.
But anyhow I figured I would just make this one post and say hi and sorry for not being on.
well g2g.

Lotsa love to all!
Tifa
 
Yeah... we'll change the directory of the forum while you are away...

and we will never warn j00!!!!!!!!!!1
 
Spec said:
Yeah... we'll change the directory of the forum while you are away...

and we will never warn j00!!!!!!!!!!1

Lol, True Evil :D
 
Spec said:
Yeah... we'll change the directory of the forum while you are away...

and we will never warn j00!!!!!!!!!!1
I'll try my best. @_@

I'll miss ya lots. And teaching j00 new tutorials.

Reason'll miss j00 much more though.

I'll be here to comfort him the best I can.

XD? =D
 
It was only a few days guys. Reason is a big boy I am sure he will survive. He didn't that choken up about it when I talked to him on yim so whats they big deal?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top