Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Mar 27, 2007 #21 Fairy!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 28, 2007 #22 Gackt Camui said: No Vodka Absinthe! *passes out shots to everybody celebrating* Click to expand... How can you shoot us if you're passed out?! ;res
Gackt Camui said: No Vodka Absinthe! *passes out shots to everybody celebrating* Click to expand... How can you shoot us if you're passed out?! ;res
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 29, 2007 #23 Lessee... *Pulls out* Thar j00 go, T-C Should I get a new one if it's getting old?
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Mar 29, 2007 #24 O_O that is the 1337357 3ffing pic 3va!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 29, 2007 #25 That's why Avathar has Avatared it. <3
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 29, 2007 #26 lol....This is fun!
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Mar 29, 2007 #27 oh yea
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 29, 2007 #28 I was being sarcastic. ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;whis ;whis ;whis ;whis ;whis ;whis ;whis ;arf ;arf ;arf ;arf ;arf ;arf
I was being sarcastic. ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;a06 ;whis ;whis ;whis ;whis ;whis ;whis ;whis ;arf ;arf ;arf ;arf ;arf ;arf
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Mar 29, 2007 #29 loser....
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 29, 2007 #30 I wouldn't be talking...
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 30, 2007 #31 *cough cough* Now people, be nice!
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Mar 30, 2007 #32 what was that for
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 30, 2007 #33 Don't insukt yourselves, dudes. Hey, Hakuna Matata! xD
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 30, 2007 #34 lol. We do it all the time. Thats why we are such good friends!
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 30, 2007 #35 My sister named our new orange kitty... MUFASA Now... Can I get my b33r?
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 30, 2007 #36 Whats with you and beer?
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 30, 2007 #37 'Cuz b33r goes down the hatchet! Can I get it now?
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 30, 2007 #38 Yeah sure! *gives you a beer* there. Drink up. I got 5 six packs!
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 30, 2007 #39 W00t!!! Go you! *D0wn5 th3 b33r* Yumm...
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Mar 31, 2007 #40 ew...b33r...I like Kaluhas and Vodka