hey wait for me!

I just started some in the Japanese people at heart unite! thread, but i am thinking of making a real thread for it in the general section.

here is what I said

"Neko kawaii! sawa teitai *tweaktweak* NEKO MIMI! = SUCH A CUTE CAT! I think I want to touch them *tweaktweak* CAT EARS!"

Gomenasai wakarimasen= I am sorry, I do not understand
 
Tifa-chan said:
I just started some in the Japanese people at heart unite! thread, but i am thinking of making a real thread for it in the general section.

here is what I said

"Neko kawaii! sawa teitai *tweaktweak* NEKO MIMI! = SUCH A CUTE CAT! I think I want to touch them *tweaktweak* CAT EARS!"

Gomenasai wakarimasen= I am sorry, I do not understand

*COUGH!!!*
 
Tifa-chan said:
I just started some in the Japanese people at heart unite! thread, but i am thinking of making a real thread for it in the general section.

here is what I said

"Neko kawaii! sawa teitai *tweaktweak* NEKO MIMI! = SUCH A CUTE CAT! I think I want to touch them *tweaktweak* CAT EARS!"

Gomenasai wakarimasen= I am sorry, I do not understand
Thanks, this clears it up.

I'll put pictures of my kawaii neko soon... I need to get my camera to work
 
Banzai litteraly means "may you live for a thousand years. Originaly only the emporer was allowed to say this but over time that changed.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top