hey

it was hard but i did. it that spider lookin thing right?
 
some people dont spend all their time training (not a shot at you).

there was this girl i knew who trained endlessly. she was only at Mt. Gagazet and how been playing well over 200 hours, and to me, that takes away the fun and the element of random events and luck. if you can just go in and smite the bosses in two hits, that just ruins the fun for me. it also seems more realistic to me.
 
Aren't you IMMORTAL in the Yu Yevon fight? Auto Life is well.....auto. Unless he's talking about BFA.
 
darkshadow2247 said:
some people dont spend all their time training (not a shot at you).

there was this girl i knew who trained endlessly. she was only at Mt. Gagazet and how been playing well over 200 hours, and to me, that takes away the fun and the element of random events and luck. if you can just go in and smite the bosses in two hits, that just ruins the fun for me. it also seems more realistic to me.


I just tried to complete all the side quests before... and learn a little more about the storyline...

btw... Hydra... you aren't if you don't have all the summons, i think. (I'm not sure what it was... but it was something that made you immortal.. and I think it is having all the aeons)
 
I think when you're fighting the aeons, you can die. You can't die in the Yu Yevon fight, regardless if you got them or not. Unless you zombie and Mega-Phenoix yourself. xD Either that, or it's got Auto-Life in all of the fights after BFA.
 
Zombie Attack + Phoenix Down/Full Life = pWned.

Yeah, the Aeons and Yu Yevon are a story battle. Like that last 'mind fight' with Cloud and Sephiroth in FFVII. It has great music, don't complain. :)

http://media.putfile.com/Final-Fantasy-X-Piano-Collections-Final-Battle-theme

Jecht is the 'real' final boss. Auto-Raise is automatically cast on your characters constantly throughout the battles after him, so you can't lose. It's a story battle.

I imagine if I didn't get all those Doors to Tommorow I wouldn't find him so easy.
 
Guess they wanted to give people a break after BFA. Who isn't hard with the right SG growth.
 
I been beat that...it was like a few years ago, easy too.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top