Hi everyone!

Today really sucks for me, well except for me finding a good download of Squall, Cloud, Sephiroth, Irvine, Zell and more, hehehe.
 
Luis must know :P But if it is urgent, you can just go to Start -> All programmes -> Acessories -> System Tools -> Caracter Map, and look around :p
 
ok, so this morning i was like this,
l;zzz.gif
, then my mom wakes me up, then im like this,
l-tired.gif
, then I went out to go find something to buy for myself.
I then found this awesome FullMetal Alchemist wallet! So I was like this,
l;omg.gif
and
l;XD.gif
, but i didnt have the money to buy it, so I was like,
l;T_T.gif
.
 
Kat said:
what space?

Kat said:
Hi eberyone!
=^.~=





That space ;)

TheTARDIS said:
ok, so this morning i was like this,
l;zzz.gif
, then my mom wakes me up, then im like this,
l-tired.gif
, then I went out to go find something to buy for myself.
I then found this awesome FullMetal Alchemist wallet! So I was like this,
l;omg.gif
and
l;XD.gif
, but i didnt have the money to buy it, so I was like,
l;T_T.gif
.

Lolz. Nice emoticons :D
 
*gasp!*
A Doctor Who Fan!!
I Want You To Be My Best Friend!!!
 
TheTARDIS said:
*gasp!*
A Doctor Who Fan!!
I Want You To Be My Best Friend!!!
Sure, I've been watching it since it started in 2004-2005. I prefer Christopher Eccleston over David Tennant though. =P
I have watched some of the really old Doctor Who's though (1954-1996) but their too cheesy for my liking. XD
 
i found the first doctor who series for $24.95!
im saving up so i should have enough by the end of the week.
But i prefer Tennant. he was in Harry Potter!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top