Hiccups

Interesting. But what if you are outdoors and far away from home when you get it? :p

Holding my breath always works for me. Simple and can do it anywhere :D
 
ShadowHeart said:
Interesting. But what if you are outdoors and far away from home when you get it? :p

Holding my breath always works for me. Simple and can do it anywhere :D
You stop by the nearest Mcdonalds and fat the hiccups away.

Obviously. ^___^

Or drink them away.
 
Hey, it's a way to get rid of hiccups. I'll have to test it out next time I get them.
 
Hiccups are commonly caused by distention of the stomach, which you get if you eat too much, drink carbonated beverages, or swallow too much air. I barely get them anymore, lol.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top