Highest level in FF4

ChocoboMan

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
193
Age
35
Location
Venus Lighthouse
Occupation
To Have All The Lighthouses Lit By Me
RPG Name
Assassin
What's the highest level your party was on. My whole party is one level 55.Except rydia she's on level 50.
 
Cecil - 54
Kain - 54
Rosa - 53
Rydia - 50
Edge - 52
 
The highest I ever got my party at the end of the game was level 75 Which I find is a quite healthy level for rydia and rosa cause I tend to find if they're at lower levels say for example 50 zeromuses attacks seem to keep ko-ing them every 4 or 5 turns no matter how many times I keep these two characters healed. If you manage to get everyone at level 99 which I havent done your partys hp is 9999 for each character
 
Not necessarily. Only Cid will have 9,999 HP without any Gold/Silver Apples. Cecil and Cain will get close. The mages will naturally, stat rather low. Edge's is around 7,000. And, for whatever reason, Yang's HP will never naturally go over 6,009.
 
Zeromus_X said:
Not necessarily. Only Cid will have 9,999 HP without any Gold/Silver Apples. Cecil and Cain will get close. The mages will naturally, stat rather low. Edge's is around 7,000. And, for whatever reason, Yang's HP will never naturally go over 6,009.
i was just about to say that.what is up with yang's health.it's stops there for me too.i thought it was with he had equiped.........i wonder if you can use a golden apple on him.
 
Well, it's certainly possible they farmed Silver/Golden Apples from the prizes in the Lunar Ruins (if this is the GBA version), though that's pretty extreme...like, Onion
Equipment, Pink Tails, and Dragon Lances extreme. But yeah, that'd be how they'd do it within the game's limits.
 
Cecil - 64
Rosa - 62
Edge - 74
Rydia - 99
Yang - 67
Cid - 63
Palom - 99
Kain - 61
Edward - 58
Porom - 56

I plan on getting them all to lv 99. Equiped with Adamant Armor, Hero Shields and Ribbons....One day. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top