highest level

The maximum level in the original FF1 was 50.. :) And the highest I ever got was around 40.. took waaayyy too long to go further than that. They made leveling way too easy in some of the remakes.. and the game in general too easy :)
 
ShadowHeart said:
The maximum level in the original FF1 was 50.. :) And the highest I ever got was around 40.. took waaayyy too long to go further than that. They made leveling way too easy in some of the remakes.. and the game in general too easy :)

Is 50 also the maximum in the Playstation version? =/
 
On normal mode, levels are capped at 50. On easy mode, you can go all the way up to 99. I'd recommend playing it through on normal mode at least once, cause it's going to be one of the most challenging FF games on normal mode (if you stay underleveled it is one hell of a ride). On easy mode you level up a lot faster, get to use A LOT more magic, so it's consequently a lot easier. Still not as easy as Dawn of Souls though if i've understood things correctly.
 
Last edited:
I've played and finished it in both modes, and my characters were in the end in both modes around level 40 ;), so i wouldn't have noticed that 50 in the normal mode. :rolleyes:
 
i'm on level 99 and about defeat choas. i was level 95 when i beaten it. (gameboy advance verison)
 
um l.89 for ffl and ffll there are no levels
 
you guys need to start reading because i said i forgot there was no levels in ff2. :) at least tell how strong you got them.
 
Last edited:
richboywonder said:
level 36 i only got the first crystal.i don't play it anymore now that i have ff4.

Ah...everythings in order. *Grins*
 
On normal difficulty I got to around the late 40 whereas on easy difficulty I got em all to level 99. On ff2 I finished the game with everyone with a maximum of every possible type of stat. Though you really need to have your evasion to a max of 99% and your defense against special attacks to 99% to be godly.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top