Highwind gone in Advent children

I'll just be happy when the stupid thing comes out.
 
hey, it wont change the fact that the movie is unplayable and im pretty pissed of at that
 
but i want it now......

i don't really mind that the ships changed. i always thought it was a bit silly that it was named after cid highwind and he didnt even own it at the start
 
It was named after Cid because he designed it. And he's the best piolet in the world. I'm shocked they changed the name. Pretty stupid on Squares part. It will always be the Highwind to me.

EDIT: I just looked at the pic. in the link of the new Highwind! WHAT THE @$#@$%&* did they do to it. Its hideous. If Cid was going to rebuild that escape pod plane thing into another airship he would have remade the Highwind. Not that discrace to it. The real Cid wouldn't do that to his beloved ship. :mad::mad::mad: Square-Enix. I'll never forgive them for corrupting Square-Soft's briliance. I'm only thankful that Square-Soft is still mostly intact within Squar-Enix. :(
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top