hmmm..... Hello

Leon

Lugeo Spiritus
Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
794
Age
36
Location
I travel
Occupation
Author of "Sex for Dummies"
My name is Leon.
Newcomer as you can see.
 
Don't see much newcomers anymore. Well, that aren't artificial. :]

Welcome Leon! Hope you have a nice stay here. There's not much to offer as of now, but we're hopefully going to get back on track pretty soon. There's still a few members here to conversate with though. ^^
 
Welcome to the forum. :) Oh, and nice avatar!
 
Thanks everyone, good to know this place isn't too active or too slow!
 
Guten Tag, Leon..

I say, you have the most awesome avatar. *Grins with curiosity*

I must know where you got it from. =]

I do hope you enjoy your time here.
 
Welcome to the forum.
 
Ok thanks, but you're starting to give me a bad feeling
 
who?? me?? sorry...welcome to the forum, hope u meet sum great ppl and learn sum knew knowledge from us...jus member that we're all friewnds here XD
 
welcome to ffnet....im darkreno my wife marius tagged me with da nickname D.R tho..but its cool..i hope u like it here ..
 
I'm starting to get familiar with the forum; luckily it's being revived and updated,

Nice to meet everyone.
 
Hey leon,i'm kb, i'm one of the more crazy ones hear,you'll find most of my post have a pix with them...and you are a very cool looking peson,love your avater,well have fun,and post offen!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top