Hmmm

nope (not in a few month), but i accept challenges :D

never lost to anyone too.....YET
 
A upgrade sounds great.

I play it every once and a while. Just like one to three matchs in the monster arena to train for Suall Lionheart.(I hope he comes back...because I really want to show off my true sills against him.)
 
an upgrade would be AWESOME, I jus LOVE competition! 0.0

btw, any new challengers (around my level? :D)
 
Le'mme reach your level. Then we'll challenge to death! =0
 
Me and KB used it yesterday. o_O

I still like it a lot. =P

Plus, the sensible guests can get attracted to the updates, and register more. =D
 
i say add a new class,Overlord with like 20% more then all the classes in all sats,BUT only like 7 members could be over lords,hand picked by the adimns
 
clief101_ said:
i duno how to use the rpg hack jus yet....anyone care to explain please??
Here you go.

And John:

I told the same thing to Miyu. Look up the Firefox IE patch. That way you can see IE programs that won't register to Firefox, while still using it.

I can look it up for you, if you'd like.
 
You can go read the FAQ in the RPG Hack section, or you can build up/ask me for some gil, buy some weapons, spells, and items from the shop, go to the Monster Arena in the RPG dropdown, and start leveling up.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top