Holy cow

ShadowHeart

Sage
Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
1,730
Age
43
Location
Sweden
RPG Name
ShadowHeart
Currently Active Users: 35 (1 members and 34 guests)

Not bad, I wish they'd all sign up and be active new members though :D
 
Come on... Of course there are people coming, it's The Final Fantasy Network. :D
 
meh, I missed it? I wonder where they came from all of a sudden.
 
Are you kidding? 34? That's nothing. Look down at the bottom of the main page - there were once 288 people here. I was one. The other 287 were guests. I flipped out and immediately PMed Shaggy asking him what the hell was going on. He couldn't figure it out either.
 
I dunno thats a lot of spiders....unless you mean that they had just bumped up the forums rateing, but still, I think they came from else where.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top