Hott Guys!

He look too old, to be hott.
 
empresscrystal said:
He look too old, to be hott.

Old people can't be hot?

WRONG!
connery99.jpg

<3
 
Yeah some can, like the guy in that pic...he always look good.
 
I be busy a lot, besides all I think about is M.C The Max... I really don't have any ideas other then them.
 
Oh, I have some Eve and Moon Hee Jun.

Just give me a few.
 
I have so many pics, I have to find them.

Til then, enjoy M.C The Max!

bfa30b2a.jpg


7b119991.jpg


mybabe2.jpg


b729c842.jpg
 
Re: ^^

Avathar said:
Wow! You know who Moon Hee Jun is...cool! :D

This thing is still loading so here is one of the Moon hee jun pics, I have.

heejunbk.jpg


This was back in the day when he was in H.O.T
 
Well, here is Eve...instead of posting all thoses pics I have.

Here is them all together.

eve.png
 
Yeah, one of my favorite bands. Many said that they are the best K-rock band.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top