Hott, right?

What do you think of him?

  • He is hott!!!

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Wish you had that.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • He is cool

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • He is scary

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Don't know

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Others

    Votes: 4 30.8%

  • Total voters
    13
well im sorry to say it but like it really matters. if someone desides to post a picture of someone and ask wat others think of the guy then y should i not say wat i think of the guy? im very unlikly to ever meet the guy so it has no real effect on me in any way. im sorry if this is someone here (which i doubt but still) but from looking at this picture this is what impression is given to me.
 
Well, ditto here, don't have a problem with what you think of him, it's still funny to say something like that when you don't know him. ;) Just like a good friend of mine: he's very into metal, and he's a possible eye-saw with his shitlock-haircut and long beard, but he's actually one of nicest guys I know. ^^
 
lol i have a mate like tht too........though with less facial hair...... tattoed more than a tatto shop has on display and a collections of very sharp objects, a darkened room covered by pictures of torture but hes a nice guy all in all........issues here and there but a nice guy to hang with and chill about. also a FFF (FF Freak :D)

either ways who is this guy????????????? lol i still wanna know (curse curiosity!!!!)
 
lol yer i see what u mean........wow......lol anywayz im off to grab a muffin :D:D:D:D i shall retunr MWAHAHAHAHA shamefully.......mmmmmmmmyes
.............FINE u win...
 
Really, he is a friend of mines.
 
Well, I'm off this topic. I don't care no more. Beside I have to change this pic or something, because I might want him to join my clan and this forum. He really likes Final Fantasy.
 
He really a pretty cool guy, he loves everything I like. And he is so smart, even through he looks like a bad boy.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top