Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Feb 15, 2007 #1 Who is the hottest artist you seen? I will go with my M.C The Max, don't asked me why.
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Feb 15, 2007 #2 ...but, why?
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Feb 15, 2007 #3 Miyavi, Valo of HIM, or Shagrath of Dimmu borgir, or Exter of Deadsy or Kyo & Shinya of Dir En Grey. Thats my group.
Miyavi, Valo of HIM, or Shagrath of Dimmu borgir, or Exter of Deadsy or Kyo & Shinya of Dir En Grey. Thats my group.
CiD Chocobo Rider Member Joined Dec 27, 2006 Messages 120 Age 38 Location Some where what i would like to call.... Home Occupation School RPG Name CiD Feb 15, 2007 #4 I dont really like her music, but Shakira is H O T ;a02 But there is many hot artist out there.. ^^
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Feb 15, 2007 #5 Fergie is hot
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 15, 2007 #6 RJA are the hottest band in the world O.O;
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Feb 15, 2007 #7 hottest as in seduction or performance?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 15, 2007 #8 T.A.T.U Is T3h 1337ness of 1337. Don't ask. =D
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 15, 2007 #9 Slider said: hottest as in seduction or performance? Click to expand... ...both duh! seriously im obsessed with them ^^ but another good artist is Nelly Furtado shes kewl.
Slider said: hottest as in seduction or performance? Click to expand... ...both duh! seriously im obsessed with them ^^ but another good artist is Nelly Furtado shes kewl.
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Feb 15, 2007 #10 ok, I'm embarrassed enough as it is! personnaly I like Faye Wong's beauty and am amazed by Cradle Of Filth's performance
ok, I'm embarrassed enough as it is! personnaly I like Faye Wong's beauty and am amazed by Cradle Of Filth's performance
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Feb 16, 2007 #11 Wow, the only person I really know is Fergie.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 16, 2007 #12 -Green Day -All-American Rejects -Fall Out Boy they're pretty hot ^-^
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 17, 2007 #13 I agree with Kat... Add My Chemical Romance (expecially Mikey and Frank) and AFI (Jade and Davey) and I'm good! lol.
I agree with Kat... Add My Chemical Romance (expecially Mikey and Frank) and AFI (Jade and Davey) and I'm good! lol.