Hottest characters.....

Garnet_Dagger

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
89
Location
Florida
Occupation
White Mage/Summoner,
RPG Name
Darrius
Yes, I was looking at that Sexy Semour thread and I was thinking...Who are the hottest characters in the FF universe? I know theres alot but which ones appeal to you guys the most?

Of course I will throw out my Favs... Aerith, Tifa ,Rinoa, Quistis (the whip ;) ), Garnet, Rikku and Ashe from FF12 looks awsome too....
 
For a computer character is Laguna pretty hot-looking. ^^'

FF8_Laguna.jpg
 
well im not sure who the hottest FF character is since there is a lot of good looking ones,but i guess:
Squall,Vincent,laguna,shuyin,Auron for males and:
Yuna,Rinoa,Tifa,Aeris,and Rikku for the girls. [no im not gay]
 
Kat said:
well im not sure who the hottest FF character is since there is a lot of good looking ones,but i guess:
Squall,Vincent,laguna,shuyin,Auron for males and:
Yuna,Rinoa,Tifa,Aeris,and Rikku for the girls. [no im not gay]
I agee with you, all except for Auron he a little old for me to say. And Paine, Quistis, Garnet are my choices for the girls. Can I add Kuja, Sephiroth, and Seymour for the guys.
 
Last edited:
The hottest FF char i can think of right now is yuffie and tifa :p just finished FFVII Dirge Of Cerebuss (Yuffie has an amazing ass in it "D)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top