Hottest villain in FF.

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Who do you think is the hottest vilian in ff? :confused:

I really don't know who I would say is the hottest, but I would say that it between Sephiroth :D , Seymouy(His body only) ;) , That soceress from ff2 :p , and some more but I can't think of them right now.
 
Strongly agree! They are just too hott.
 
You so cool, just like me.
 
Aww, it's nice of u'guys to make great acquintence:), I'm so happy:) then *cries*.
 
I think Sin is hotter than everybody else
Oh man. Screw the rest. Sin is 1 ded sexy whale.
XD

And there was a sorcerer/emporer in FF2, but It was a guy... he acted very feminine, but it was def a guy.
 
Last edited:
empresscrystal said:
That soceress from ff2 :p

Staircase said:
And there was a sorcerer/emporer in FF2, but It was a guy... he acted very feminine, but it was def a guy.

Well, tbh, I'm no longer surprised by empresscrystal's preferences when it comes to androgynous men. ;o


Oh,

and of course

Ruby Weapon is hot. ^^
 
So who is Ruby, I never really seen him.
 
i was more a dragon type myself :P i always thought bahamut in FF8 owned in hotnessness but ya know............being a dude and all tht id say edea and ultimacea (if they wer real and looked like graphics make them....hehehehe pervish uh?)
 
reasoniamalive said:
Ruby Weapon from VII.

He's a beast you fight after all hell breaks lose and Sephiroth uses the black materia to call Meteor.

He's found in the desert by the Gold Saucer.
Oh, I will meet him soon. The last time I seen him, was in some place. I had killed him in that machine form, but I didn't know about the Ruby version.
 
Well i must admit graphical Final Fantasy character's aren't my thing, but Sephiroth looks cool but i'm not so sure about the 'hot' part :p. But there was one i liked...Ying/Yang from the Shinra Mansion Basement XD
 
Wezzy said:
Well i must admit graphical Final Fantasy character's aren't my thing, but Sephiroth looks cool but i'm not so sure about the 'hot' part :p. But there was one i liked...Ying/Yang from the Shinra Mansion Basement XD

I always found Proud Clod as sexy as hell.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top