Hour Change

John Smith

~Wizard~
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
4,242
Age
35
Location
Ragnarok
Website
john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net
Occupation
Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
RPG Name
John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
And today one more hour has been (The antoninm of delayed).

At 1:00 AM, the time went back to 12:00 PM.

Who here suffers from these twice a year time changes?

How do you feel about it?

Today seems later than it really is... I wonder why :D
 
Doesn't evreyone NOT on the Greenwich line change hours?
Anyways it's not that big diffrence to me, I like it when I get the extra hour and hate it when one decreases!
 
Slider said:
Doesn't evreyone NOT on the Greenwich line change hours?

Correct me if I'm wrong but, Lisbon is GMT and IT DOES CHANGE.

So... your statement is wrong :)


richboywonder, I posted this on Sunday. It was sunday for me at least :D
 
Lol, I hate coming in while it's dark. It's pretty annoying, considering a few months ago it was only getting a little dark. XD
 
i hate the time changes. I went on wikihow.com a while back and found an article about how to "set your internal alarm clock," so you can wake up without an alarm clock, and feel much more refreshed. (worked awesome, i woke up feeling great every morning)

Problem with that is, after you get into the habit of it, and time goes up or down an hour, you have to redo the whole thing again, or else you'll wake up an hour early or late every morning.

I think I'm back in the habit again already. I woke up on time today. =)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top