How can I fix this?

Spiff

Kung-Fu Fighter
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
1,026
Age
43
Location
Detroit
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Roller
Ok, so I got my computer 6 months ago and now the computer won't burn CDs. I don't want to go to the manufacturer, so is there a way to fix this? Do I need to delete programs or do I need a specialist?

Thanks.
 
u sure its a dvd writer or cd writer drive? and u sure your doing it properly?
 
Do you have Windows Media player or a burning Sowtware?
 
Or update ur WMV....or Windows Media Plyer.
 
my computer has one for dvd's and one for burning discs i put it in both but it didn't want to burn.i have the same problem.you should try asking your parents.
 
Reinstall windows, reinstall your cd burning program, check if the CD burners power and data cables are connected properly.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top