How come you don't get paid in the monster arena

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I have been there all day and I notice that you don't get paid. Is I right or is it certain battles in the monster arena.
 
You don't get paid with Gil for capturing monsters, if that's what you mean. You do, however, get good customization items for achieving certain things. (Capture 10 of this kind of monster, capture all the monsters of this area, etc.) And stronger, more challenging monsters are unlocked. :)

Yeah, he'd give us Gil to bribe his own monsters...that'd be nice. xD
 
Zeromus_X said:
You don't get paid with Gil for capturing monsters, if that's what you mean. You do, however, get good customization items for achieving certain things. (Capture 10 of this kind of monster, capture all the monsters of this area, etc.) And stronger, more challenging monsters are unlocked. :)

Yeah, he'd give us Gil to bribe his own monsters...that'd be nice. xD


Are you talking about FF X Zeromus_X? You know he's talking about the forum RPG right?

No, we don't get paid for fighting monsters here, but I think that when Shaggy/Arkacia remake the RPG that should be considered...just a thought.
 
I don't think we should get paid in the Monster Arena because we already get 15 Gil for a post and if you use the banking system you basically have unlimited Gil. Once you get to higher levels (18ish) Gil is no problem because it takes weeks to level up so you have way to much Gil, but nothing to buy because you are to low a level.
 
All these monster be taking away my HP, and when I heal myself it takes a lot of money just to get at full power or a least half.
 
the battle system, the monsters, the attacks, your level, its not going anywhere. i mean if you just calm down and be a little more patient, the system works itsself out
 
empresscrystal said:
I have been there all day and I notice that you don't get paid. Is I right or is it certain battles in the monster arena.

They're not on their way to the bank...

darkshadow2247 said:
the battle system, the monsters, the attacks, your level, its not going anywhere. i mean if you just calm down and be a little more patient, the system works itsself out

If you are a serious fighter then you don't have to wait...it'll just slow you down...
 
Last edited:
I just fought thunder flans until I was like level 15. Easy 10 points. I didn't have to heal for a loooong time.
 
Last edited:
I wish we got paid for the battles too, if we did it would really help speed thigns up, but then again it could make things to fast and cheap. So i can understand why we dont have it.
 
The payment for every post you make is very generous. (Especially compared to what it used to be.) It supposed to be an incentive for everyone posting and participating in the forums. :p
 
Yes, it is a great inititive... but in some cases, it just causes spamming. Which isnt good, but it seems to be working fine here.
 
Don't worry, we're here to take care of that nonsense. Although I'll never understand why people want to increase their postcount so high anyway...it's much better to participate and become a known member than to just spam all the time and get a million posts for no reason. (I don't even really care for the RPG Hack anyway. It'll probably improve alot when the site gets updated though.)
 
On solid it is a race. On solid and some other websites I been to, everyone really don't care what they post. It is all about replies, the goal there is to have a hott topic. It is so crazy there that it is a honer if your topic still be on the top 7 pages the next day or week. I had this one topic that lasted six months on the top page.

Here is an example of a post on solid

http://solid07.invisionzone.com/index.php?showforum=5

Just view like a few pages just look at the user names. Its crazy.
 
Omg it's full of spamming asian people. Seems pointless to me, but what the hell do i know?

Anyway, i think the current gil system is good as it is, it helps keep people posting and the mods and admins seem to keep spammers to a minimum on here, which is good. Although if they are redoing the rpg wouldn't it be cool to have quests too instead of just arenas for battles?
 
i think we should get paid because now we have to post 20 times just to get 100gil.we should get paid at least 5gil for every monster we battle.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top