How come you don't get paid in the monster arena

I'm in a battle right now....but my retarded opponent is afk lol. I'm spamming him on aim to get him to hurry the hell up ><
 
Griever said:
I'm in a battle right now....but my retarded opponent is afk lol. I'm spamming him on aim to get him to hurry the hell up ><
RAWR?! not my fault stop yelling :(
and yea ive been posting today and it seems all fun to me np posting for gil :)
u can also battle each other for gil if u want :)
 
I doubt they would do it though, since the gil is an incintive for people to post, therefore, if there were other ways to get it, people might not be as active as far as posting goes.
 
i wish we could gil from monster battles becuz more of the time broke and plus the posts are cheaper now, 5...come on, we going to need more then that. (wonder how long is it going to stay like that)
 
b4ttl3w4r5 said:
i wish we could gil from monster battles becuz more of the time broke and plus the posts are cheaper now, 5...come on, we going to need more then that. (wonder how long is it going to stay like that)

I see you spamming this site more than making relevent posts. How does it effect you..? You're getting yours.
 
hmm...i guess thats true and its good the spamming is controlled down to a minimum..i have no problems with it like i said before they would have to promote a very appealing system other than posting to get fg...oh and nice ava that Griever made for u Kat :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top