How did you feel?

Luis

·· Fresón rebelde ··
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
1,539
RPG Name
Deathhunter
Final Fantasy VII was the first RPG game I played. It gave me so much...
I never though I could explain this to someone who probably understood me(as almost all my friends are not video-games players at all)
Final Fantasy VII allowed me to choose as the main character, to share other characters story,in order to give shape to an amazing story...

It gave me feelings I never had before: the first time Cloud met Jenova again, in present, is in Shinra Building, and as you may remember, he behaves afraid, unbelieving of what he had seen...He, a young strong man who never showed fear before...I felt the same respect he did!! As I was playing this role, and if Cloud was afraid of something I had to worry about it!! The same for Sephiroth...the way in he tells the story, and how easy could beat a Dragon in Nibbelheim mountain with approximatly 3000damage points, whern at that time Cloud could only do 40 more or less!! AMAZING!!

And I never though a game could awake this kind of feelings in me..And now I'm talking about the Aeris' Death! Man I was about to cry!(well, I must say I was 12 then...) But I can remember I fought Jenova with a lot of fury, using the most dangerous spells that I had! I couldn't believe it!! I wanted to kill Sephiroth by any necessary mean!!!

Well, thank you Final Fantasy VII, for the story you gave us, and for the film you'll soon release.
I'd like to say I'm very happy now I found such a forum like these, where many of you do know a lot of Final Fantasy, and where we can share info and feelings.
Regards.
LUIS
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top