What can I do here to get some good gil? I really am poor here. I mean I need money bad here. My armor is cheap, and I don't have that many items. I need to know how all you rich guys are making your money. Give me some advice.
Zeromus_X said:How about posting and contributing to the forum? *hint hint*
I dunno, I just post. It isn't too hard to post on topic. I've also started putting Gil in the bank like Avathar.
Avathar said:Yes, please. Is the rpg thingie the most important thing that matters to you guys? ^_-Zeromus_X said:How about posting and contributing to the forum?
that and stop whining about forum currency. it's not like's its real and it's not like you win a 360 or a PS3 for fightingempresscrystal said:Wow! I need to start putting money in the bank. I had figure out some type of way to get heal for cheap. So really, now I'm not wasting that much money.