How do I get into a battle?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I would like to get into a battle. Can someone tell me how I can?
 
Is this a question about the RPG on the site? Then it should be in the "FFnet RPG Hack" area of the forums, not "General FF Discussion".

Anyway, in the top right of the site, below the Logout button, it says "RPG". If you click that a menu will pop up. At the bottom of that menu it says "Monster Arena". That's where you can fight monsters in the RPG Hack.
 
Thanks for you help, guys.
 
reasoniamalive:
I haven't battled anyone yet - and, since we are going to update the RPG <soon?> I probably never will. Are we really going to lose all our gil? Or is that just a rumor?

It won't matter because Gil can be added back by moderators.
 
It's more disappoinitng for your battle experience...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top