how do i "tame" monsters?

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
im trying to get the conago jug by taming a conago and giving it to the frog man in kelb...but how do i capture them? i use demi a million times(whilst stunning them with the bard's love song) and use !tame, but it doesnt work. is there something im missing? of course, i may find the answer, but just in case... :p
 
ah what you do is fight kornago (obviously) then when his hp is low use catch! its a taimer ability i think its lv2 ability ^_^
 
I heard to get the kornagos gourd accessory you have to get one of those kornargo frogs that live outside kelb village to critical hp levels then use the trainers catch ability then approach the guy in kelb that asks for a frog. I've never tried it though. I will try it and get back to you guys
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top