how do you do in school?

what grades do/did you usually get?

  • straight As(i hate you.^^;)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • beautiful Bs

    Votes: 6 54.5%
  • meh, Cs

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • i hope i get a D...

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • F stands for fantastic :D

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    11

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
so how do you rate? i fit into the fourth one , easily :D also, since not everyone is still in school, how did you rate? another thing, i know not everywhere has the same grading system, so this may not aply to everyone...
 
Mostly B's I guess, in a few particular classes I get A's, but not STRAIGHT A's, so B's I guess...
 
I can get A's, very easyily too. But I have a bad effort, and get distracted easily. Stupid ADD.
 
I do sort of well, but not like those people who do amazing and get awards in everything. Usually I get one or two marks in the 90s (english, classical history, world religons, film, music), most in the low to mid 80s (world history, music history, music theory, music rehearsal, law) and then a few (*cough*scienceandmath*cough) in the high 60s to low 70s.
 
yeah, i can do well in the classes i actually like, like art, history, and japanese(im lucky to have japanese :p ) its just the subjects that are mandatory that i hate. (math, science, english) alas, most of it is just paperwork anyway. (i am one laaaazy person) im like, "when will i ever use this stuff in real life anyway?" . seriously, i try asking my mom for help, and she doesnt remember half the things she learned :mad: i guess since the 70s, schools have gotten "harder" work?(i cant think of a better word than harder...) education is one wierd thing...
 
Zeromus_X said:
its just the subjects that are mandatory that i hate. (math, science, english)

...

"when will i ever use this stuff in real life anyway?"


(i cant think of a better word than harder...)

*giggles*
 
About every twenty years the schools teach subject in a different way so the parents can't help the kids. Anyway, none of that stuff does help you in the real world, but it does lay the foundation for everything for you when you get there. Example: following instructions. :)
 
Some stuff you use, but, I must admit, it does get agrivating when you get a bad grade on soething you won't and parents get all mad at you, not that thats ever happened to me...
*whistle*
 
mhmm, yep! I'm going into fine arts. Imagine how I feel in school about stuff I'll never use!
 
you know, Rorscach, the whole point of going to school is for two things: Learning concepts of how life works, and to get a nice little record for a good college. Everything else (besides friends like you) isn't really important. Oh, maybe having fun. And also, you can use what you learned in school: As a teacher. But that's not likely to happen to either of us. You'll end up a moogle.
 
No luck there yet. And also, I think school for me isn't that hard. Just a lot of homework and a tough grading English teacher. I think that I'll end up with a 3.96 GPA. Maybe more if I'm lucky.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top