How Do You Get Anima

alfaitha

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
104
Age
40
How do you get all the secret chests required for getting Anima. I thought I got all of them, but supposedly, I didnt get the one for Yojimbo. How the hell do you get it? :confused:
 
To get Anima, you need to all the hidden destruction spheres in the temples (there's one in every temple). You need to get the Dest. Spheres from Besaid till Macalania (You already got the Bevelle destruction sphere. And there isn't in Yojimbo's cave don't worry.
 
FFnut said:
There's also one in the Zanarkand Cloister of Trials after you beat Yunalesca. Head back there if you didn't return after beating her.

Oh yeah I forgot that. Sorry. Hope you get her soon!
 
Huh...
Somehow I managed to get Anima pretty easily...
I dunno. Took me a few tries in the lightning temple, but... other than that...
Super easy!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top