W Winterkill Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jul 16, 2005 Messages 53 Age 42 Location The Calm before the Storm RPG Name Winterkill Jun 7, 2007 #1 How do you get the summoner class? I've tried getting abilities of a bunch of classes that I thought would make it pop up, but to no avail. Can someone tell me what I have to do to get this?
How do you get the summoner class? I've tried getting abilities of a bunch of classes that I thought would make it pop up, but to no avail. Can someone tell me what I have to do to get this?
W Winterkill Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jul 16, 2005 Messages 53 Age 42 Location The Calm before the Storm RPG Name Winterkill Jun 11, 2007 #2 Ok, nevermind the summoner. I got that one a few days ago. Now my question is how do you get the Bard class?
Ok, nevermind the summoner. I got that one a few days ago. Now my question is how do you get the Bard class?
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 12, 2007 #3 Master all male classes
W Winterkill Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jul 16, 2005 Messages 53 Age 42 Location The Calm before the Storm RPG Name Winterkill Jun 27, 2007 #4 K, thanks a bunch
Squall Leonhart Balamb Headmaster Member Joined Dec 26, 2005 Messages 743 Age 32 Location Balamb Garden Occupation school RPG Name Squall Aug 24, 2007 #5 summoner is lvl two time mage