Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 11, 2007 #41 ... Sneak up behind someone and jump on 'em... *Stares at Gackt and Gackt*
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jul 3, 2007 #42 Aries I am Oh well I'm a sheep "baah"
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jul 4, 2007 #43 Dang! I WOULD have to share the same sign as JS Not that I follow/read astrological info...but I'm a Taurus. ...wouldn't it be PC to say Taurai???? ?_?
Dang! I WOULD have to share the same sign as JS Not that I follow/read astrological info...but I'm a Taurus. ...wouldn't it be PC to say Taurai???? ?_?
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Jul 6, 2007 #44 Hey your ruined the story!!! *Gackt Camui just looks at you* "Yeah come on..you ruined the story." *he says in adorable english with that cute accent. *
Hey your ruined the story!!! *Gackt Camui just looks at you* "Yeah come on..you ruined the story." *he says in adorable english with that cute accent. *
Darkreno Paladin Member Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 893 Age 51 Location mostly hell Occupation chasing my bar fairy:) RPG Name Rain Aug 25, 2007 #45 uuummm? im not sure i should get into this.......im an archer a saggitarius.. yeah!!! plus my avatar has a spear..lol
uuummm? im not sure i should get into this.......im an archer a saggitarius.. yeah!!! plus my avatar has a spear..lol
carlosoto96 Freelancer Member Joined Jul 31, 2007 Messages 28 Aug 26, 2007 #46 i kno im a gemini...mom kno's alot about that stuff..what it called again .....yes astroligy.
Shinra Soldier 1 Black Mage Member Joined Aug 23, 2007 Messages 203 Age 38 Location Chillicothe, Ohio Website www.angelfire.com Occupation Cashier-Community Markets RPG Name Shinra Elite Unit 1 Aug 27, 2007 #47 Taurus will eat your family, if you would like...
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Sep 25, 2007 #48 aquarius...yeh!!! take that!!!