How long have you had your computer?

Spiff

Kung-Fu Fighter
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
1,026
Age
43
Location
Detroit
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Roller
I just got mine in January. Also, how many computers total have you owned?

This would be my fourth computer, but first laptop.
 
Every computer I've owned, I've bought all parts for and put together myself :) I've built a new computer completely from scratch 3 times, plus a few minor upgrades here and there, so this is my 3rd computer. Most of the parts that are in the computer right now I bought at the same time about 2 years ago, but I upgraded some parts about a year ago.
 
I just got a new PC for Christmas, so I've been useing mine since December.
 
mines about 1.5 years old. heh yup! its got 12.3 gigs on it also.
in my house there are 3 computers and a laptop
 
i've had mine for 5 years and stil goin goin strong w/ 815 Pentium III :D
 
I've had my advent laptop almost exactly a year now. I don't go anywhere without her. She's called Anita. Yes i'm sad! I name my comps!
 
Hubby and I bought our first computer in July 02 and shared it, but as each of us became more comp literate and wanted more time on it we started fighting over it (friendly fights, not violent) so I got my own comp in January. As mine has double everything his does, it kicks his comp to the kerb :D.
 
Probably since '03. Works great. Also, flat-screen monitor. Ok for games. Also, I wish the connection was better.
 
I've got my Mac OSX laptop since december, last year.
And i still got my old pc.... with Windows 95... use it since i was 11 :D ...
 
ShadowHeart
Every computer I've owned, I've bought all parts for and put together myself I've built a new computer completely from scratch 3 times, plus a few minor upgrades here and there, so this is my 3rd computer. Most of the parts that are in the computer right now I bought at the same time about 2 years ago, but I upgraded some parts about a year ago.

Heyyy! Thats what I do! After my brother made one for college He taught me how to and now I've made two computers! :cool: The first one, I helped my brother make a second one. And the one I'm using to type this I made all by myself! :D Yeah, I' not so stupid after all. It is very powerful but mostly was made for gaming and internet. Lots of cool flashy bubble, black, and neon lights that I don't need but make the computer look sweet. I need a better cooling system though. :( Right now it ia just a bunch of fans and heat sinks centered around the proccesssor, and power supply.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top