How long have you had your computer?

My PC ,since 2004...

As for my laptop only a year.
 
I've had my pc about 3 years, but iv'e done alot of work to it it still runs like new..

And my laptop for like 2 years but i just put a brand new windows xp on it.

It WAS a work laptop, it had windows 2000 on it and all kinds of security crap. You couldn't even go to any other website besides the company site on it. Anyway, they gave me another one, and never asked for this one back. So about 3 weeks ago i wiped out the hard drive and put a brand new version of windows xp on it and rigged it up, it's now running about as fast/good as my pc. ^^
 
Well, the way i se eit, if they are too ignorant to ask for it back, i am too ignorant to give it back to them and dumb enough to keep it for myself. =]
 
i believe i've had this computer for a year and a half, and i've put it through hell and back. i've been through 3 XP's, 1 Linux, and a fried HDD. i'm too much for this computer. and i have a Sony Vaio coming sometime soon
 
I've had my current one for about a year or so. But in another month i am getting an alien ware computer. I'm still trying to decide on all the hardware i want in it.
 
Mine's been there since....I'm not sure actually (maybe 10 years or so) we never got rid of it, just kept upgrading it... I remember the first game we had on it was called 7up :)
 
One computer that still works I had for 6 year and the one I am using is less then a year old.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top