How many can you stand until your head explodes?

Dear god... Im never purchasing a zelda game ever again. Wow, i got through the whole video. I thought i was gonna smash my moniter into my skull.
 
yea, Things that are annoying to most dont bother me as much.... because i have 3 siblings, my mom runs a day care (add about 6 kids) and we have 3 newborn kittens, and 4 adult cats (my moms an animal lover, so we have a mini shelter in our house for cats/kitens that are abandoned). So im always awake, and im used to realy, realy, annoying things. Like 3 little kittens meowing all night long.

Thats my life story basicaly. :o

ok, now that thats off my chest i think im gonna go train on ff3
 
Last edited:
After seeing those "hearty" boxers, I thought I had to stop there. And that's pretty early. XD I roughly got to a quarter before it became a problem. o.0
 
No, there awsome... but dear god. all 7 have their claws.... the furnature in my house is torn to shreds. But there realy cute =)
 
i watched the whole thing.............several times........just to cocky........im random anyway it dont affect me :D
 
Wow, I could bare the whole clip. Congrats to me.

xD

DANG, it was like the uuuuuuu in the excuuuuse was getting longer and longer each time. O_o
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top