How many can you stand until your head explodes?

Edit: That vid was pretty hilarious, but you still need to watch out for links in these videos...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I went through it all today, and I heard "excuuuuuuse me" in Wal-Mart. And my god, I almost went crazy.
 
*Survivor songs plays in the background* I did it!!! I watched the whole thing!!!! *falls overs and bleeds to death out of ears*
 
reasoniamalive said:
That was soooooooooooooooooooo annoying!!! X O

I made it through 1 min. 30 secs. and was like 'Dear God, there's more!?!?!' No way.

Zeromus_X...u are fined one ninja cookie! Sick em Kat! :D

*looks at zeromus with big kitty eyes*
(o.o) *meow?* :D :rolleyes:
(> <)
 
try saying it along with the video.........its kidda funny if u actually get the whole point of it.

and yer........watched it another few times to show some friends. (made them listen to the whole thing)
 
I said it with him the first time I watched it. And after the 11th time, I got scared, terrified, and annoyed.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top