how many ff games do you have

PSone
Origins
Anthology (IV +V)
VI
VII
VIII
IX

Playstation 2
X
X-2

GBA
Dawn of Souls
IV
Tactics Advance

GameCube
Crystal Chronicles

I will buy III DS, V + VI GBA, when their out. Not sure about XII.
 
I have
ff origins
ff3
ff anthology
ff6
ff7
ff8
ff9
ffX (haven't got round to playing it yet)
ffx-2(haven't played it yet)
ff12
ff crystal chronicles
dirge of cerberus
 
Last edited:
FF 1 / FF 2 / FF 3 (Pre-Ordered)/ FF 4 / FF Chorno Trigger / FF 5 /FF 6 / FF 7 /
FF 7-2/ FF 8 / FF 9 / FF 10 / FF 10-2 / FF 11 / FF 11-1 / FF 11-2 / FF 11-3
 
lets see
ff1&2
ff3
ff4
ff5
ff6
ff7
ff8
ff9
ff X
ff X-2
ff7 dirge of cerberus
ff12
ff tactics
ff mistic quest
 
Hm, digging up threads are we? =3

I don't own very many anymore...I had to sacrifice a few games (sacrifice=sell) in order for me to buy Monster Hunter Freedom 2...

I still have FF9, FF8, FF Tactics, FFCC, FFXII, and FFX....God, do I miss all the rest.
 
i have
ff 1(psp)
ff7
ff7 (dirge of cerberus)
ff8
ff9
ff10
ff10-2
ff12
getting ff tactics in a wk for psp
waiting for crisis core to come out on psp
 
ff7
ff7 (dirge of cerberus)
ff8
ff9
ff10
ff10-2
ff12
ff x2
ff6
ff5
ff1&2 4 gba
ff4
 
FF I
FF II
FF V
FF VII
FF IX
FF X
FF X-2
FF XII

Does tactics games count ?

FF Tactics
 
i have

FF1 (remake on PSP)
FFVII (PS1)
FFVII: DoC (PS2)
FFVII: CC (PSP)
FFVIII (PS1)
FFIX (PS1)
FFX (PS2)
FFX-2 (PS2)
FFXII (PS2)
FF Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (Wii)
FF Tactics (remake on PSP)

i think thats all i got? i plan to get FFXIII when it comes out to add to my collection :P
 
dAaaAAaaAang! 0.0

i only got 1 n its not rly mine, i borrowed 8 n nvr gave it back ._."

not sure if dissidia rly counts as one of'em, not sure if it's on PC yet or if it ever will b, but if so then i'll prolly have it one way or another.. oh n borrow a computer wit enough specz to get it ta work XP
 
Ff i
ff ii
ff v
ff vi
ff vii
ff viii
ff ix
ff x
ff x-2
ff xii
 
err ok, how many in'ere favour their first ff that they tried?

jus out of intrest
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top