How many of you even LIKED this one

one the first pass i'll pick up like 1/3 of the story. on the second time around i'll be able to tell you almost everything pertaining to the storyline
 
I didn't skip scenes through two playthroughs in the game. For each side. :D
 
lol, I have no patience whatsoever... I just wanted to learn all of it. Once I get various Playstation memory cards, and hook up my NES and SNES, I'll take a stab at the others. o_0
 
darkshadow2247 said:
i second that. i went through bosses like they were regular fiends

i agree, although i wonder why the bosses was so easy. i though the bosses was going to be a little bit more challenging after ffX.
 
they figured ppl would have to deal with a new battle system so they made the bosses slightly more noob friendly
 
ok well i guess some aspects wer fun to do. i liked the digging for parts bit. tht was good to do and made tht robot more "challeging" depending how many pieces u got for it. but other than those very few things the game was boring, annoying to play due to pathetic music and too "girlie" for my liking. someone said charlies angels earlier i think??? but id have said tht it was way to "power puff girls to the rescure" kinda thing but even so. OOOOOOOH house is on im off for a bit byebye
 
I was not a big fan of X and X-2 just was horrible i played it for maby 3 or 4 hours and then quit.
 
=P @ ^

X is my fav... X-2 is more a completion of the storyline, but still has its own, unique characteristics.

...maybe those who did not like X should replay it once. You may have a more enjoyable experience this play through.
 
I liked X a lot, I beat both X and X-2, just in X-2, the characters are annoying, and the storyline was boring, not to mention its easy, for me, there wasn't much of a challenge.
 
I ENJOYED X AND X2 WAS WAY 2 EASY.HOWEVER SOME OF THE OUTFITS THEY HAD WERE HOT.:D ALL IN ALL THE GAME SEEMED MORE LIKE A FASHION SHOW WITH REALLY COOL SQUAREENIX ACTION FIGURES.;yun
 
marius-78 said:
I ENJOYED X AND X2 WAS WAY 2 EASY.HOWEVER SOME OF THE OUTFITS THEY HAD WERE HOT.:D ALL IN ALL THE GAME SEEMED MORE LIKE A FASHION SHOW WITH REALLY COOL SQUAREENIX ACTION FIGURES.;yun
*jaw drops to the floor*
greatest point ever,i never even thought about that!
 
Heh heh...*she sure did make a good point. But I liked X-2...I actually thought some of it was pretty deep. As you get further into the storyline, it gets less "cutsie" and more serious. Especially if you get into some of the side quests, like getting all of the spheres...(no not the dresspheres--the other spheres which I often forget what they are called...XD )
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i think it would've been even cooler with more playable chacters.put some male strippers or somethin.lol;gra
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top