How many times u played that AWESOME GAME?

How many times u played ff8?

  • Only once

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • twice, i missed some stuff

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 3 to 5 times were enough

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Countless times

    Votes: 5 41.7%

  • Total voters
    12

Slider

Sage
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
1,866
RPG Name
Slider
Personnaly I play it at least once or twice every year!! :D
Such a nice game, and ALWAYS has something new to discover :D

What bout you guys? :p
 
I played it about 6 or 7 times
 
Once. I usually do not spend that much time playing games... moreover, my PS doesn't work 100% well I think...
And I'd rather to play the new ones, 'cuz I've only played 7, 8 and 9.
 
I think I'm on my seventh time. I played it three times then gave it away, just to be nice to a friend. But after a year of not having I had to go buy another used copy. However I've never completed all the sidequests (such as the card queen quest and the chocobos, I think I've started both but never finished them, everything else though) so I want to do that this time around.
 
i think twice, maybe 3
i restarted playing again at the start of the year during the holidays.. but i got stuck carrying the random and plus card rules and i couldnt win anything and i kept losing all my good cards... so i stopped playing then...now im playing FF4
 
It's broken up between other games so memory is fuzzy, but I've played it somewhere between 4 and 6 times; I'll play it again.
 
I've only played it around two or three times, but I've tried my best to do everything and to get the most out of it. :D
 
Lol, well, when it comes round in circulation. See, when I didn't have any new games to play, i'd just play them all in order: 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, and back again. But now I still have to finish Dirge of Cerberus, FF12 and Kingdom Hearts. I've also got FF1 on the go. And i'm sure I was supposed to be finishing Zelda too, lol. I don't tend to finish games.
 
dappa said:
6 times for me. I keep finding new things each time I play it that I didn't know before. Next time I play it I will finish of the queen of cards quest.


THAT"S MY POINT 0.0
THAT"S WHY I DIDN"T STOP PLAYING THIS GAME i feel i understand it more each time i play it n keep trying new different stuff every time :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top