how many times...

I beat it 38 times.
 
38 times!!!! man, i love ff7 but not that much...ive completed it once, but started several new files, but never got around to completing it more than the 1 time...ive still got the save file, lol
 
At least twice. =D

Of course, there were days where I played through it at three in the morning, drinking coffee and eating ice cream to keep me awake to powerlevel Emerald, but I barely remember those. So, to my knowledge, at least two.
 
38....no offense but I think that would be a waste of time. I mean beating it 5 10 times okay...but 38...I have a life. I don't know about you.
 
that isnt very nice. your life involves obsessing over gackt but we dont complain. just because something is weird to you doesnt mean its weird to other people. i mean i think gackt is weird but if you like it then it doesnt really matter what other people think does it?
 
I know but guess what mystery? I never said that you couldn't give your opinion about me talking about Gackt did I? And if you don't like what I have to say once you give it then don't say nething at all okay? I am a very opinionated person and I think that if you can't handle what I or nebody else has to say then maybe you shouldn't say it at all. K? All I did was comment on how much they have played it. Thats it. Get over it.
 
opinions opinions guys everyone has their own point of view and outlooks on life.

As for me I may play final fantasy 7 again one day when my life aint as hectic as it is now. That would add one more to the list of how many times i've cleared it.
 
Yeah I think once is good for me. I would much rather play new ones and let it be a memory...I might play it again if Tifa would hurry up and beat it so I can borrow it lol
 
Unfortunately, only two (feeling kinda overwhelmed by you guys...). But I'm thinking of playing it again. I think I actually did try starting a new normal file at one point, but I don't think I got very far.
 
Well, I normally don't count the times I've beaten a game. On this case, my guess would be estimated to about 7 or 8 times. Not sure though, I haven't played the game on a while.
 
7 times, I have beaten it. :3 At the very least, although I have always had ONE main file, on which, I've done pretty much everything (all characters level 99, raised a Gold Chocobo and got Knights of the Round, beat Emerald and Ruby WEAPON, etc.)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top