how many/what ffs have you played/beaten

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
ive played ff I,II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, and beaten them all. just got a ps2 and am playing ffX for the first time.

played (unfortunately) mystic quest , and beat it.

played tactics, but ...i really suck at tactics games, so... :p also tried the advance one. although extremely fun, im just not good at them :o

ffI-beat on nes 3 times, beat on DoS countless times :D (once in one whole day!!!)

ffII-beat like 2 times. not alot of replay value

ffIII-beaten once. very fun game.

ffIV- i cant count how many times ive played this one... ^^;; got it on snes, ps1, and gba.

ffV- beaten it twice, but i let my friend borrow it and he lost it... :mad: at least i have the rom...(hes not borrowing anything anytime soon...)

ffVI- also beaten countless times...

ffVII-beaten twice. beaten weapons once... kitten sith!!! =3

ffVIII- beaten once. although has a very good story, the beginning is so slow, im too lazy to play through again. (did beat omega. the VII weapons put him to shame...)

ffIX- beaten once. on another play-through, because i missed ALOT of side-quest stuff the last time..(ffiX has alot of that..)

ffX- just got past that sinspawn gui and got ixion...how does seymour's hair stay that way?! 0_o;;;? he could stab someone with those...

"Lady Yuna, I"- *chunk*....oops...my bad.

wee! so many ffs to play... :D
 
Zeromus_X...lots of hairspray! LOL :D

That was too funny.

I've played and beaten VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, and Tactics. That's my list - so I need to go back and play the original.

What do you think of the storyline so far in X? Not bad eh? Have fun!
 
I have played FFI, FFII, FFVI, FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX and FFX.

FFI: Played once, finished once. (PS1)
FFII: Played twice, finished once. (PS1)
FFVI: Played many times, finished twice. (PS1)
FFVII: Played three times, finished three times.
FFVIII: Played three times, finished many times :D
FFIX: Played many times, finished many times
FFX: Played once, finished once.

And now i'm busy with FFIII :rolleyes:
 
FFVII: played alot of times, beaten 4 times
FFVIII: played too many times, beaten 6 times
FFIX: played about 3 times, beaten 2 times
FFX: played 5 times beaten 1 time
FFX-2: played like 50 billion times, beaten it like 49 billion times.
FFT: Played 13 times, beaten 8.

You people are lucky to get earlyer FFs
 
I played FF1, FF2, and FF3 for a totla of five times and FF7 nine times. :D FF7. :D :D :D
 
Just FF8 bout countless times.....each time I discover more about it untill now!
 
FFI : Finished at least 5-6 times.. probably much more, I've lost count.
FFII : Played but never got very far, but I will beat it some day :p
FFIII : Finished 2 or 3 times :)
FFIV : Played, got about halfway or something I think, but I will beat it some day :)
FFV : Played but never got very far, I will beat it some day :D
FFVI : Finished once
FFVII : Finished almost 10-15 times, not sure on exact amount :)
FFVIII : Finished 4 times I think
FFIX : Finished 3 times
FFX : Finished twice

Not played any other FF games :)
 
Thats a bunch of FFs! :D You need to finish up all of the earlier ones thouhg. Ya no, to improve your record. :D Also, it seems that you really like FF7! :D :D :D :D :D :D So do I!!!!!
 
Yeah I know, I will have to finish the 3 remaining ones of the main series eventually :) And yeah, I love FF7 :)
 
Me too. I love FF7 and can't get over how great it is. Which is why i'm looking for a new FF. :D Square really outdid themselves on FF7, FF8, and FF9. :)
The first three FFs are fun and different. Not to mention original. :D
 
Last edited:
So mainly two out of all have fair experience.....
But which FF would you call yourself a specialist in? (Single choice of course...)
 
By far FF7. My last game of it I played about 4-5 hrs. a day for 5 months before I finally fought Sephiroth.
 
hm...im best at ffIV, so i guess that one. the others im good at, but i used a guide for most of them. (though i havent played ffVII as long as tiny bronco :eek: though i will pick it up and slaughter magic pots every now and again...)
 
Magic pots are very fun. I love leveling up. Use Yuffie's best weapon with morph in it and you can chnge things into Sources in one hit! That's how I got all my stats. to 255! :D
 
Tiny Bronco said:
Magic pots are very fun. I love leveling up. Use Yuffie's best weapon with morph in it and you can chnge things into Sources in one hit! That's how I got all my stats. to 255! :D
well, ive never tried morphing them! you learn something new every day huh? :)

i level up so i can get someones max hp to 9,999 naturally (without hp up materia), so then, i can equip them with counter and mime when they fight emerald weapon (only those materia at 9999 hp) so when emmy uses aire tam storm, they go down to 7777 hp (provided you kept elixiring). that means lucky sevens!!! and guess what's even better? counter mimed lucky sevens :D :p

i have no clue if it would work, but ive always wanted to try it just once. :p
 
I bets I could give you a run for your money Shadow. FF7!!!
 
I don't claim to be the best at FF7.. I meant out of all the FFs FF7 is the one I know the best :)
 
Well I'm definetaly not the best at FF7, but I think it is the best FF. Actually I can't really say that because I've only played four FFs all the way through. :)
 
Rating from my unanswered questions in some forums, I would say that I don't have a bad experience about it!.......
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top