how many/what ffs have you played/beaten

Can you count "playing" a FF DVD...if that's the case - I just watched Advent Children 2x and it is awesome! Better the second time through though! I'm an above average reader, and I couldn't keep up with the quick dialogue. So when I watched it the second time, I had enough patience to pause it and find out what they were saying.
 
Ugh, pause it? I could never do that with any movie, too much disruption :)
 
I've only played FFs IV,V,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X and X-2, I really need to catch up, how's Chocobo racing?
 
I need to play more FFs. I'm stocking up for Summer. Giong to get FF7AC, FF7CC, and if it comes out on the right console FF7DoC. Hopefully FF9 or FF8 too. That would be a happy summer.
 
I'm guessing you did since you've been there......
 
I can't wait until summer. Just 4 more months for me! I might be getting FF8 or FF9 within 20 days.

I have a plan...
 
Yes. A plan to buy those FFs. :cool: Won't tell what though. :p;) He He...

He.
 
Last edited:
Mwhahahahahahahahah!!! Final Fantasy!!!!!!!!
 
i played and never finished well origins so thats1+2,played and completed 6 first game,10 + 10-2 both completed.im getting a ps2 quite soon with all ff games its costing me £273.98 not bad ey?
 
Whats your money convert into $?
How much money does a PS2 cost?
 
Okay, you people who are not sure what Arkacia meant with the one-word spam posts in the new thread in the FFNet Announcements area, the two posts by Squall Lionheart in here saying "...plan...." and "Whatever...." especially are perfect examples of what she meant. The post by Tiny Bronco "Mwhahahahahahahahah!!! Final Fantasy!!!!!!!!" also falls into the same category, despite being 3 words.

And Tiny Bronco, 1£ is about 1.75$ or so.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top