how many/what ffs have you played/beaten

it cost £243.98 for a slimline ps2 it has 5 ps2 games :burnout revenge,star wars 3,cant remember the rest mmmmm,then i bought ff origins,ff anthology, ff7,ff6,ff8 ,ff9
 
...........
I don't think I needed the ? in ''plan''........
.....& since its pointless to boast around about a plan he won't tell then.....Whatever...
 
ffi:beaten
ffii:beaten
ffiii:tryed
ffiv:almost beaten
ffvii:beaten
ffx:tryed
ffx-2:beaten
 
I played FFVII, FFVIII and FFIX, and I have beaten them all. I think I played a little FFVI too, but I didn't like it, so I stopped. I can't even remember anyone's name or what it was about.
 
FF1 - Beaten
FF2 - Beaten
FF3 - Not even played it
FF4 - Beaten
FF5 - Played like half of it
FF6 - Almost beaten (maybe tomorrow)
FF7 - Beaten
FF8 - Almost Beaten
FF9 - Almost Beaten
FF10 - Beaten
FF10-2 - Beaten
 
I have so many so let me just tell you the ones I don't have. Well I don't have III or IIII or any after X2. I beat FFIX and FF6. Pretty soon FF5 or wait I forgat I just beated X.
 
i have played all of them, but beaten only 7,8, and X
the others i barrowed the friends i had moved away...
bothersome, but fun...
 
Avathar said:
I have played FFI, FFII, FFVI, FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX and FFX.

FFI: Played once, finished once. (PS1)
FFII: Played twice, finished once. (PS1)
FFVI: Played many times, finished twice. (PS1)
FFVII: Played three times, finished three times.
FFVIII: Played three times, finished many times :D
FFIX: Played many times, finished many times
FFX: Played once, finished once.

And now i'm busy with FFIII :rolleyes:

Oho, things have changed since I made this post here:

I have played FFI - FFX-2;

FFI: Played three times, finished twice.
FFII: Played twice, finished twice.
FFIII: Played twice, finished once.
FFIV: Played once, finished once.
FFV: Played once, finished once.
FFVI: Played many times, finished three times.
FFVII: Played four times, finished three times.
FFVIII: Played four times, and finished many times. :p
FFIX: Played and finished many times.
FFX: Played twice, finished once.
FFX-2: Played and finished twice. :rolleyes:
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top